Tuesday 8 May 2018

Disappearing Nine Patch

This is my first attempt at a 'disappearing nine patch'. I love the difficulty of how it presents, but it is in fact so easy to do! I tried it out using these fat quarters from Aldi (Australia) who had a  special of 6 fat quarters for just over $6. Usually fat quarters about that price for 1 so it was too good a bargain to pass up so I could practice a few things. I would do it a little differently next time, but as a first try, I am really pleased with it. I have some backing material so I will finish it off into a little cot blanket and probably donate it to my church to use in their child-care centre.

I have a few other sets of fabric to try out some other different designson. I am so hooked on this patchwork thing - it has really taken a hold!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Kerrie: This is a very pretty quilt top, I love the suttle and beautiful colors.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete